A Technical Briefing covers emergency lighting compliance, BS5266 May 2016 update, and an overview of P4 and our Emergency Lighting products. The content is ideal for anyone involved in emergency lighting such as Estate managers, compliance officers, consultant specifiers, fire officers and a “responsible person”.
Agenda as follows:
- Introduction to P4
- What is Emergency Lighting? Do I need to provide Emergency Lighting?
- Emergency Lighting Legislation, Standards and Obligations
- Changes to BS5266 Part 1: 2016
- Emergency Lighting Design Requirements
- Testing Requirements
- Emergency Lighting Developments
- P4 Solutions
- Q & A
The briefing will be delivered by a P4 Area Sales Manager at your premises at no cost.
Whilst not a formal accredited CPD, we will issue a one hour knowledge transfer certificate to each attendee that qualifies as CPD learning time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01328 850555