P4 Limited, a leading active ICEL (Industry Committee for Emergency Lighting) member have been carrying out emergency conversions on third party luminaires for more than fifteen years (ICEL 1004 registration number 403029).
All conversions are carried out to the requirements of EN60598-2-22 together with the additional requirements of ICEL 1004.
All work is controlled by P4’s ISO 9001:2000 quality procedures which have yielded less than 1% guarantee claims over a five year period.
Key features of P4 conversions:
- Compliance with ICEL 1004.
- All luminaire types tested for battery temperature and recorded.
- All luminaire types EMC tested.
- All luminaire types checked and noted for compliance.
- All conversions CE marked.
- All ballasts checked for emergency compatibility.
- All conversions carried out in silicon low smoke and fume cable in compliance with forthcoming legislation.
- All conversions 100% function tested.
- Full warranty of converted luminaire.