One Housing is a housing association based in London and the south east of the United Kingdom. They manage around 16,000 homes and provide support to residents who need special help, through their social care arm, One Support.
One Housing was seeking to replace the existing outdated emergency lighting in their high-rise blocks and community centres, with a requirement for a Self-Testing system that would offer emergency lighting compliance and reduce the burden on the maintenance team. The initial project was carried out in 2017 to demonstrate the benefits of a Fully Automatic Self-Testing and Reporting system. Following the success of the first project, a schedule was put in place to install further emergency lighting during 2017/18.
WHAT WE DID
- P4 worked in conjunction with a nominated supplier on the PfH framework to deliver bespoke emergency lighting solutions to meet the individual property’s requirements.
- Designed bespoke conversion products to deliver to building requirements.
- Installed P4’s state of the art M-web, a Fully Automatic Addressable Self-Testing Emergency Lighting Monitoring system, with Wireless Communication Technology.
- Provided Wireless enabled emergency luminaires throughout the Core Areas and Stairwells.
- Provided support for One Housing’s pre and post solution implementation plan and the need to continue to provide a safe and disruption free environment for all of their residents.
- To date, P4 has replaced the existing emergency lighting across a number of One Housing properties, substantially reducing maintenance costs thanks to the M-web’s self-testing capability.
- Emergency Lighting status of each building can be remotely accessed using the P4 GSM Unit.
- Fault reports are emailed directly to the maintenance team identifying fault location and type.
- Up to four years of emergency lighting test records are stored, ensuring compliance.
- Market leading six-year warranty for P4 LED luminaires, drivers and batteries.
For further information or to discuss your emergency lighting requirements, please call P4 on 01328 850555.
Alternatively, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.